Residential Electrical Work
HOME ELECTRICAL REPAIR
Our team has the skills and experience to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair failed electrical systems:
- Broken, outdated and/or malfunctioning power receptacles and outlets
- Outlets and/or light switches with no power
- Inoperative ceiling fans
- Inoperative lights
RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL WIRING
Our team has years of experience installing electrical power for your new spaces:
- New addition, kitchen remodel, bathroom upgrade, etc.
- Counter top power with Ground Fault Interruption (GFI) protection for wet locations
- Arc Fault Circuit Interruption (AFCI) for bedroom location protection
With the knowledge that no two projects are the same and every client’s needs are different, we use a customized approach to provide a clear, concise plan of action from drafting an electrical plan to finished wiring. We provide lighting options for your entire house:
- Recessed interior lighting
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Porch, patio and landscape lighting
- Power distribution plan
- And any other lighting you might need!
- Lithium Ion batteries
- LG Chem
- Tesla Powerwall
- Emergency power panel for power loss preparedness
- Maintain power to your critical loads: lighting, refrigerator, security system, internet router, etc.
EV HOME CHARGER
Power your electrical vehicle at home with a Level 2 Charger installation. From wiring installation to system setup, we make sure your EV charger is up and running in no time so you may charge your vehicle at home.
RESIDENTIAL SOLAR POWER INSTALLATION
Make a worthwhile investment in your home and offset your long-term energy costs by installing residential solar panels. As we move towards a more environmentally conscious society, solar panels are an excellent option for reducing your carbon footprint and decreasing your energy reliance.
Calabasas, Camarillo, Malibu, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Ojai, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, Simi Valley, Somis, Thousand Oaks, Ventura, Westlake
KENYON ELECTRIC | Licensed, Bonded, & Insured | CA LIC. #102041